Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friday was Caleb's 4-year-old check up at the doctor and he got a great report.He now weighs 42 pounds & is 41 inches tall.I can't believe how much he has grown in the last year.All the examinations turned out fine.He had to get one booster shot and he was not crazy about that since we thought we didn't have to get one this time,but he was very brave.We are so blessed and thank God every day for such a healthy little boy.Well we have a busy day planned.We are off to church & then the children and youth are going to the movies & tonight we are having a party for my sister-in-law who's Birthday is Tuesday.It seems like everything is always crammed into one day.I should have lots of pics to post later.Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!!!

1 comment:

The Cotton Family said...

hey erica! you live in gardendale! that is really close to where I live. i don't know if you have ever heard of corner, but that is where me and my husband live. my husband is a police officer in gardendale, so if you ever need anything he is there!