Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's!!

We went ahead and celebrated our Valentine's with Caleb tonight because my sister is taking him to the McWane Center tomorrow for his Valentine gift from her and he is spending the night with her because my brother-in-law is a paramedic and will be on his 24 hour shift for Valentine's.Tonight we gave him a small gift & then we went to Stix with my sister & her husband.Caleb loved Stix.Next Saturday we are all going to Atlanta to the Georgia Dome to take Caleb to the big Supercross race so that was actually his Valentine present.So me and my hubby will have the entire day & night to ourselves tomorrow for Valentine's.We haven't yet decided what we are going to do but I know we will do something fun.Thanks Aunt Kristi for keeping Caleb tomorrow so mommy and daddy can have some time together.You are the best Sister!!!Hope everyone has a great Valentine's!!!




1 comment:

Ashley Trammell said...

Happy Valentines! I saw your sister and Caleb today at the Mcwane Center. I hope you and Alex enjoyed the day together.