Friday, April 10, 2009

My Baby is Growing Up

I finally gave in and let Caleb get his hair buzzed today.He has been wanting it done and has such thick hair but I couldn't bare the thought of him looking older.He is my baby and its hard to except the fact that he is growing up on me.He loves his new haircut and has just been rubbing his head all day.When Mrs. Vicki started buzzing it off I had to hold back the tears.My sister was there with us so she helped me hold it together.He looks so handsome & I know I am going to love it for the summer.It is deffinitely easier to take care of.I forgot to take my camera with me when he got it cut but here are a few pics. He has had a busy day so one is when he crashed on the couch.We have a very busy weekend ahead with all the Easter activities so I hope everyone has a happy Easter and I will post pics later from all our fun.

No comments: