Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy 6th Year Anniversary!!

This weekend we celebrated our 6 year anniversary.We had a wonderful weekend together.As boring as it may seem I wanted a tree for our anniversary.So on Saturday we went to pick out a tree together & some flowers and we did a little landscaping to our yard.We had a lot of fun planting it together and we just laughed the entire time beacuse neither one of us knows a lot about gardening.I thought it all turned out really good and I am looking forward to watching it grow together and remembering that we planted it together.After a hard day in the yard we went to dinner that night while mimi and grandaddy kept Caleb.It was great to have some mommy and daddy time.I really am blessed to have such a wonderful husband.Happy Anniversary Alex I love you very much!!!





1 comment:

Ashley Trammell said...

I'm glad yall had a fun day! That is what is important!