Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Lunch @ Caleb's School




Today Caleb's school had a lunch for mother's & grandmother's to attend for Mother's Day.All the teacher's did such a great job getting everything ready.It was so nice and the food was delicious.Caleb was so excited about the flower pot he made for me and it really turned out good.Its hard for me to believe that my little man only has one more year there before he starts big school.Where does the time go?We have another busy weekend planned so I hope all the mom's have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a sweet picture of you and Caleb. I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day :)

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Thanks Kim!Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day too!Congratulations to Dal and his team on a wonderful season:)

Ashley Trammell said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I hope you had a wonderful day. I would love to get together and have lunch or dinner. After this week my life will hopefully slow down a little cause Jordyn's party will be over and Brady's last day of school is next Tuesday so let me know!