Saturday, March 21, 2009

Camping/Buddy Race

We have had a great but very busy Spring Break week.Caleb got back Friday from going with my dad to Chattanooga and they had a wonderful time.Friday night we camped out where Alex would be having his Buddy race on Saturday afternoon.Caleb loved camping and is already asking to do it again.As most know my husband rides dirtbikes and does races in the woods.A Buddy race is a race where you have a partner and ya'll take turns racing for a total of 8 laps.Alex's partner was our good friend and neighbor John and they did really well.Lots of people raced and turned out to watch the race.It was a fun weekend but we are all tired and calling it a night early.Hope everyone has a great rest of their weekend.



















1 comment:

Kim said...

I think Caleb is looking more and more like his momma! He is so cute! Call me soon...I'm in need of a "catch up" lunch :)