Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trip to Atlanta

I got back from my trip to Atlanta for work last night.We all had a great time together and did manage to learn some new material from our classes.We didn't have a lot of free time but we did go to a fun party that the Practice Works meeting put on for everyone & went to a very nice place for dinner one night.It was a quick but fun trip and I was happy to get home to my boys.Their camping trip got cancelled due to the weather but they still had a great guys weekend.Caleb has a busy week ahead because it is Spring Break at his school and my dad is taking him to Chattanooga,TN for a few days to the Aquarium and to Rock City and Look Out Mountain and then me,daddy and Caleb are all going on the camping trip that was cancelled and going to watch daddy in his race on Saturday.I hope everone has a great week and a fun Spring Break if they go anywhere.I forgot there is one pic of my sister who is 19 weeks pregnant and finds out next Thursday what she is having.She is so precious pregnant and I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew.





1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a cute little belly-Kristi!