Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Going to be an Aunt to another Baby Boy!!

As some of you already know my sister is pregnant and due in August.Today was the big day to find out what she was having.My sister and I are really close so I was thrilled when she asked Caleb and I to go with them to find out.The verdict was that we are going to have another baby boy in the family.For those that don't know I have another nephew,my brother has a little boy,so that makes all three grandchildren boys.I love boys and I am super excited to have another nephew.Caleb is so excited that the baby is going to be a boy and I know he will be a great big cousin.My sister is doing great with her pregnany and the report today was that everything was great with the baby.I can't wait to meet him.



3 comments:

The Cotton Family said...

Congrats to your sister. tell her I said hello!

Kim said...

Mrs. Cleveland came to a baseball game and told me about the new little boy!!! Please tell Kristi congrats for me!!

Ashley Trammell said...

Congrats! Boys are wonderful!